Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bluetooth High Quality Audio Nice Good Quality Clean Sound Audio System, All Suggestions Welcomed!?

Nice good quality clean sound audio system, all suggestions welcomed!? - bluetooth high quality audio

I decided I'm sick of "cheap" audio response. Looking for a Nice audio system that can be strong, deep and clean, without annoying interference still cheap plastic and wood, which can be the answer? I know that costs so little money. Seeking a room for 200 €. I have two small selection requirements.

Option 1, my room, probably HI-Fi, iPhone / iPod dock allows, but not necessary as long as a decent way to connect to the iPod, but I do not want to ugly plastic portable sound

Option 2, Nice 2.1 or even 5.1 (though 5.1 in affraid that the price is too high) for my TV and Xbox. I see even the audio systems are beginning to HDMI ...? IPod dock? ... It would be pleasantly surprised.

Bluetooth remote control, all the little things, the beautiful, but far from the condition for the first sound, then not long ago, and then everything else!

Thanks for the suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment