Thursday, December 17, 2009

Buy Hd Loader 3.8c Xbox 360 - Just Some Questions?

Xbox 360 - just some questions? - buy hd loader 3.8c

I thought of my Playstation 2, it is the high-definition with a charger and other things.

or Xbox 360, I think I'll go because you're already on your hard drive and play online and have it all, but I need to know if there are any known issues with the 360 Ive herd of things like the ring of death or scratched discs with media or something, but if we succeed, the model said the most common (and not the 360 from last year) Nature of transaction that the model is updated soldiring best equipment, etc., but come with the game of your choice. I looked at other shops, and they said the same thing if its true right? So I found an ad for the Xbox 360 Premium Edtion $ 299.00 you can do, or should I? it is cheaper than elsewhere.

I need to know, because this is my bday celebration after the Eid and Christmas and everything that my father has told me is that we can not buy over $ 300, so I need your honest opinion

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment