Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bridal Shower Invite Phrases I Am Hosting A Bridal Shower Where The Wedding Party Is Also Bringing Gag Gifts....invitation Wording Ideas?

I am hosting a bridal shower where the wedding party is also bringing gag gifts....invitation wording ideas? - bridal shower invite phrases

We want the guests, but not the bride, fun. We plan, a note in the invitation to fill about them and invites them to participate if they want .... gag gifts with their own, with or without warning less than 5 million zlotys (). If this is the best way to word the invitation? Find a clever formulation, a short sentence or rhyme? I have a few years ago a success, and Hugh, the gift was more fun and creativity to open Really Got PPL. But I can not remember how we invite invite wording of the shower and .... thank you gag.

2 comments:

angeldus... said...

Just slip a note to the people what you do and you can participate if they want to say. no need to rhyme or anything. if people know that they want, so I ask am sure that you give us I know I would want to join.

Kayla J said...

have a note in the invites that ..
Our topic for the bachelor party is "Laughter is the best medicine" Like all women are very nervous until the day comes, we'll have a little fun. If you wish to participate, please bring a gag gift or unsigned less than $ 5.

Post a Comment