Thursday, January 28, 2010

For Sale By Owner Because My Neighbor In Kentucky Is It Legal To Keep And Or Sale A Persons Pet Without Trying To Find The Owner?

In Kentucky is it legal to keep and or sale a persons pet without trying to find the owner? - for sale by owner because my neighbor

My animal had just gotten married. I searched the whole night. Do I went to a shop on the street, she did not say I have not seen their pet, "said my neighbor, who fled the cough but he did. I'm back in the middle of the man killed Monday said that no, I have not seen your pet.

3 comments:

amy said...

N, which is completely illegal. They are obliged to try to find the owners of the first pet.

How can I recover? Have you found it or was it there? Is there a way that was not really a pet, if the question asked, and later found? If you are not really a lie, you have about your pet, you may be able to accuse him of theft.

Tammy F said...

I think we know. Call and ask the sheriff and ask him if it is illegal to keep your pet, such as

think_about_ it said...

Yes, it is still illegal have a pet found without reporting it.

Post a Comment