Sunday, February 21, 2010

Diverticulitis Symptoms Nerve Pain IBS, Diverticulitis Or Something More Serious?

IBS, Diverticulitis or something more serious? - diverticulitis symptoms nerve pain

Approximately 24 hours before I have to go to the toilet, develops a strange feeling in my lower left abdomen. It seems to revolve around my left side and lay down on his back.

I have a feeling of fullness in this area, a slight pain, malaise, gurgling, and I feel the strong pulse is very strong in this part of my stomach. All these symptoms disappear after a bowel movement, but they usually always come back to about 24 hours before to go back.

I think I can feel the pulse, because some exercises in this part of my abdominal pressure on the aorta. From time to time I will have jelly legs, or weakness in the legs during this period of 24 hours, which reminds me to compress a nerve or artery and the signal is nervous, blood does notLegs properly.

I have a stool every 3-4 days and when I usually 4.5 stools about 6 inches long and the last part is usually mild and not as a regular place. It makes me think it might be a slight blockage, even if the pencil end saddles.

I have recently experienced a serious bleeding with bowel movements, but he felt no pain. It went well and I was not clogged, so I do not know how the feces could have injured the tissue. The blood was not red, bright but a bit dark and moist toilet paper, water was dark, and there were no traces in the feces. I had to the bathroom 30 minutes later, because it will still blood going out. Due to the amount of blood lost, I felt a dizzyVertigo for the rest of the night.

The problem seems to be a certain part of the stomach, which I could find.

I have other symptoms, but could be related to something and do not want to do the job than it already is. Please share it, because my doctor take me seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, say when you are young (age) does not ... Colorectal cancer is extremely rare in young people because of the disease an older person.
Second, he describes what may be a symptom of something from an intestinal infection IBS. The first thing to do, which causes intestinal infection to take (usually by viruses). Quit all the medication (ESP / St John)'s word. and fast for 24 hours ... Do not eat or drink, except water (at least 2 liters a day) .. Coffee or tea. Check relieve the symptoms. The next day ... some light (no dairy products. )..... Food and gradually returns to its normal diet. This should cure it, if it is an intestinal infection

Post a Comment