Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Login To Home Network To View Network Camera How To I Allow Sharing On XP/vista Netoworks Without Needing To Login To "connect"?

How to I allow sharing on XP/vista netoworks without needing to login to "connect"? - how to login to home network to view network camera

I connected a network at home with all the computers into a single router. Three of these computers with Windows Vista, and three of them with Windows XP. I have authorized all of the computers in a workgroup, TASK FORCE. The problem is that when I try to the common area from another computer on the computer I'm asked on the computer I am typing a user name and password to access the "Connect". This problem occurs in some combinations, some computers, I can see only the shared files, and I see no difference between the licenses of the two teams. The main problem that presents itself is that the computer does not need a password to login and therefore you should not, you need a password to connect ". However, the connectionIons requires a password. How can the team can use the other without having to enter a password in connection?

1 comment:

MIRO said...

Open My Computer, go to Tools / Folder Options> View and turn off simple file sharing.

Do this on all computers. In this way you will not be prompted for a username and password required to log on.

Cheers

Post a Comment