Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gay Hard Nail Torture If You Have Skinny Girly Hands, Will You Always Be Considered Gay?

If you have skinny girly hands, will you always be considered gay? - gay hard nail torture

I am 26 male .. I'm not gay, but my hands are so thin, like my mother and see her as the hands of the girls, for some reason .. You have the genes of the mother. Bear my father's hands, it is hard work, but apart from that naturallly has great hands. It seems that the guys had in my life that I knew, no one's hands like me. May have delicate hands, but yours are not like girls. Not that I have nails or nail polish. not at all.

2 comments:

Nightrid... said...

What would help you understand the size of the hand of a man.
If you do "manual labor", as plowing the soil, heavy lifting (moving stones, earth), or tools to heavy loads to lift your hands are obviously important.

When you sit at a computer all day and things from their hands Daisy looks like a woman.

I know women who work at home, or maintenance of machinery. His firm handshake, which he said no hard work. Cruel in his fingers say to me, working hard to deal with gardening tools or heavy lifting. His hands are bigger than normal for a lady.

I think that should answer your question.

extton said...

Well, congratulations, you have good hands. There is no shame in that.

If someone a hard time, just say, you are sent a pianist or something, keep your hands.

Post a Comment