Friday, February 12, 2010

Large Lump In Lower Abdomen My Hamster Is Rubbing Against Her Cage, Why?

My hamster is rubbing against her cage, why? - large lump in lower abdomen

I Got My Woman hamsters 26th December. I was told that there is a possibility that she was pregnant, but it does not seem very large. However, it seems there is always a big bump on the abdomen, when I see them on the arms and abdomen. I also realized that there is a white liquid from her vagina, this afternoon I have the wine, after the heat. Today, after cleaning its cage, I realized I stroked his sides. What happened to him? Help! Thank you!

5 comments:

SCOTT B said...

Randy, or they are trying to mark their territory

kitkatne... said...

You do not know what you can not see. "Take it to your veterinarian. And discussed.

Olsh said...

My hamster does the same, like her, she is a woman.
I think the only reason is because it smells May spread across the lawn.
And if your kids are around Hammsters hammer, then it is not Pregnets.

Sandy E said...

the marking of his cage, is the urine-cream to keep an eye on him, children in 5 weeks. Crazy huh?

Shelli Bean said...

I would say it is because he has the itch ... hahaha. But now I think dhould be going to the vet or at least call the vet.

Post a Comment